Participants are united into a strong cohort of students, able to rationalise and debate with a highly qualified team of tutors. Combining the latest academic thinking and current business knowledge with a strong emphasis on practical application results in a course of real value, a course that can help you realise your career aspirations. Importantly, the programme also presents the perfect opportunity to build a new network of professional contacts.
Designed for Managers
Lectures and seminars are mostly scheduled in blocks, comprising of full days on Fridays and Saturdays, although there are a couple of modules in the first and second year taught over 5 weekday evenings and 2 Saturdays, enabling you to continue working full-time. Teaching is based around case study analysis and interactive group discussions, with consultancy projects a key element of the course.
Designed for Employers
Organisations can use their Apprenticeship Levy funds to cover the course fees of our Executive MBA if undertaken as part of the Senior Leadership Masters Apprenticeship for those employees they wish to send on the programme.
A truly international experience
In the second year of the MBA, we deliver some of the Management Consultancy Project modules in the Czech Republic or Greece. You will spend a week working with companies in Prague or Athens on a consultancy project focussed on delivering practical outcomes and real benefits for the client. Past participating companies have included Coca Cola, 3M and Tesco.
Key Features of the Executive Master of Business Administration from the University of East Anglia
Taught over a two year period
Block teaching on Fridays and Saturdays
September and February start dates (September 2019 cohort is now full)
Organisation-based consultancy projects
Assessment designed around impact in the workplace
Strong team of experienced tutors
Supportive cohort of students from a range of sectors
International consultancy project.
Dual award of an MBA and CMI Level 7 Diploma in eitherProfessional Consulting or Strategic Management and Leadership
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Digital Systems and Technologies
- International Economic Environment
- Leading and Changing Organisations
- Marketing Strategy
- Operation, Process and Service Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 720 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- A candidate’s work experience is highly significant and we are looking for applicants with a minimum of three years in a managerial, professional, or entrepreneurial role.
- First or second class honours degree, or international equivalent, or;
- Relevant postgraduate diploma, or;
- Qualification from a professional body recognised by UEA.
- Applicants who do not hold a first degree or equivalent will be considered on the basis of their business and managerial experience, their career to date, and their likelihood of benefiting from the course.
- Please include a full CV with your application, detailing work experience and qualifications.
International9975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19950 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19950 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.