Study for your MBA Master of Business Administration at the University of East Anglia. At Norwich Business School we offer a unique and highly relevant programme that will enhance your career while giving you an exceptional educational and life experience.
Key features of our 12-month programme include:
- AMBA accredited
- Two live consultancy projects giving you practical business experience
- Student cohorts from internationally diverse professional and cultural backgrounds
- January start date
- Dual award of an MBA and CMI Post Graduate Diploma in Professional Consulting
- Inclusive and partnership approach to learning with expert staff
- Small class sizes, encouraging participation and sharing knowledge.
- Exceptional teaching and social facilities for MBA students in the heart of Norwich Business School
- A bespoke MBA Career Impact Programme, accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management
- The London residential, visiting some of London’s most prestigious organisations, including opportunities to learn from senior managers responsible for leading these organisations
- A strong global MBA Alumni community which continues after graduation.
- Management Consultant
- Senior/Executive management
- Functional Department Director
- Leadership Roles in Private, public and third sector
- Entrepreneur/business start-up
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Corporate Responsibility
- Customer Focus and Digital Marketing
- Digital Systems and Technologies
- International Economic Environment
- Investment Appraisal and Valuation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 353 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
A candidate’s work experience is highly significant and we are looking for applicants with a minimum of three years in a managerial, professional, or entrepreneurial role.
In addition, candidates should normally possess one of the following:
- First or second class honours degree, or international equivalent, or;
- Relevant postgraduate diploma, or;
- Qualification from a professional body recognised by UEA.
- Applicants who do not hold a first degree or equivalent will be considered on the basis of their business and managerial experience, their career to date, and their likelihood of benefiting from the course.
- Please include a full CV with your application, detailing work experience and qualifications.
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.