The coursework of the Innovation and Strategic Management program of Salve Regina University focuses on leading innovation with business foresight and transforming organizations and processes while using creative and strategic decision-making skills.
To stay competitive in today’s global economy, there is an enormous demand for visionaries who understand the intricacies of business management. Our program teaches those skills and hones in on students’ creative, entrepreneurial and socially responsible nature.
While this degree may be completed entirely online, courses are also offered at our Newport campus and in a hybrid classroom/online format. An undergraduate business degree is not required.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Law
- Human Resources Management
- Leading Innovation
- Building Value through Marketing
- Social Justice and Business Ethics
- Business Foresight and Futuring
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesInnovation Management Strategic Management View 77 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and provide an undergraduate record that reflects their ability to be successful in graduate studies.
- Completed online application.
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended.
- Personal statement.
- Two professional letters of recommendation, from faculty and/or work supervisors who can attest to an applicant’s ability to be successful in graduate studies.
International625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 625 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 625 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.