Why the Master of Business Administration program at Eastern Mennonite University?
- Your life is full of responsibility. The MBA is designed for working adults who juggle multiple obligations.
- Evening courses meet in a hybrid format- on campus some weeks, online on other weeks.
- We know that business is more than profit, with our MBA, you will learn to lead a business that cares for the 3 P's -- people, profit, planet. Learn about the common good framework we use for our degree.
- Learn management skills, your own leadership strengths and stewardship strategies to effectively lead in business, nonprofit organizations and health care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Management Skills
- Leadership Strengths
- Stewardship Strategies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1200 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Persons applying to the MBA program must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- The MBA program requires applicants with a minimum of two years of work experience.
- Those MBA applicants who did not complete an undergraduate business major may need to take a series of prerequisite courses preparing them for the level of work in the program.
International759 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per credit during 24 months.
National759 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Harrisonburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.