Using an analytical approach to practice, the Administration of Justice and Homeland Security program of Salve Regina University meets the world’s ever-changing demand for experts in security, intelligence, threat analysis and management, technology and leadership.
Guided by the principles of equal respect, our program focuses on the philosophical, historical, ethical, behavioral, technological, legal and policy dimensions of the discipline.
Our flexible curriculum offers three options for specialized concentrations: cybersecurity and intelligence, digital forensics or leadership in justice. Coursework covers justice theory and process along with a range of contemporary issues such as race-based policing and psychological profiling.
While this degree may be completed entirely online, evening courses are also offered at our Newport and Warwick campuses and in a hybrid classroom/online format.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Constitutional Issues
- Theories of Justice
- Public Policy in the Global Environment
- Management Issues in the Justice System
- Homeland Security: National Incident Management System
- Cultural Competency
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Terrorism & Security Cyber Security View 185 other Masters in IT Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and provide an undergraduate record that reflects their ability to be successful in graduate studies.
- Completed online application.
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended.
- Personal statement.
- Current resume.
- Two professional letters of recommendation, from faculty and/or work supervisors who can attest to an applicant’s ability to be successful in graduate studies.
International625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
National625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Newport
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.