You will gain a sound knowledge of economics, creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to look deeper into economic policy implications. Our academics focus on real-world issues and draw from a wide range of theory, resulting in an interdisciplinary approach with global benefits.
You can study towards the standard Master of Economics at University of Greenwich or follow one of our specialist pathways - in International Economics or Business and Financial Economics. Graduates will be well-placed for business and public sector roles, notably in the finance industry where analytical skills and decision-making skills are vital, or for PhD programmes and academic careers.
What sort of careers do graduates pursue?
You can expect to find employment in:
- National and international business organisations
- National and international institutions, including central banks, central and local government departments
- Financial market institutions and organisations including banks
- Policy-making institutions, seeking economists with a sound applied economics background
- Civil society organisations, NGOs with interest in economic policy and business issues
- Research institutes and think-tanks
- Economics and business media.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Econometrics
- Economics of Finance and Investment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- No formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration View 852 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have an undergraduate degree in economics, industrial organisation, financial management or public policy at 2.2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute.
- Graduates in business studies, mathematics/IT, social sciences, and engineering may also apply if economics or quantitative methods constitute a component of their studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-time: £1,833 per 30 credits
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.