If you’re looking to take your nursing career to the next level in a personalized learning environment that fits your personal schedule, find yourself at Westminster College Salt Lake City Masters of Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner program.
The Master of Science in Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner program's reputation for producing highly qualified, expertly skilled, and well-rounded students gives you a leg up as you apply for jobs.
You will leave Westminster prepared to pursue the demands and challenges you are interested in (rural, urban, or international) in a variety of career paths including clinical settings (family practice, internal medicine, diabetic clinics, acute care clinics, women's health centers, etc.), academia, legislation and policy, and more.
The MSNFNP program is fully accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Our graduates are eligible to take the national certification exam required for licensing in Utah.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Pharmacology for Advanced Practice
- Theoretical Found. of Advanced Practice Nursing
- Health Care and Health Promotion of Adults And Older
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Nursing Health Sciences View 723 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- $50 application fee (participation in an online or on-campus visit waives this fee)
- Official college or university transcripts showing proof of baccalaureate degree.
- Professional statement
- Professional resume detailing professional work experience, including relevant job titles, work experiences, responsibilities, and related activities
- 2 letters of recommendation from academic or professional colleagues who can address the candidate's academic and interpersonal skills relevant to the program
- Scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken within the past 5 years.
- Minimum of 1 year of RN experience
- Background check performed by CastleBranch (free of any criminal arrest history). Please note the background check may take up to 3 weeks to process.
- Evidence of a clear 10-panel drug screen completed by CastleBranch.
International20059 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 30 months.
National20059 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 30 months.
Living costs for Salt Lake City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.