Who It's For
This Master of Education program at the Westminster College Salt Lake City is a place for educators to refine their craft, broaden their skills, and become more effective in their practice. Our students can dive in to one of four specializations: Adult Learning, Montessori credentials, Special Education, or TESL. It’s a big step toward the rest of your career.
- Put theory into practice. Boost communication skills, instructional methodologies, technologies, and subject-area content.
- Customize your coursework. Tailor a curriculum toward your own needs and goals.
- Gain from a program that works with you. Experience small class sizes and accommodating schedules that support your success.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Contemporary Issues in Education
- Special Topics
- Sociocultural Contexts for Learning
- Autism: Issues & Practice
- Models and Processes of Literacy
- 3 Theories of Adult Learning and Development
- Education, Schools and Politics
- ESL, Family and Community
- Foundations of ESOL Instruction
- Language Acquisition and Development
- Children's/Adolescent Literature
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3632 other Masters in Education in United States
- Application for admission and a $50 application fee
- Official transcripts, academic records, diplomas, national examination results, certificates or degrees received from all secondary, post-secondary, university and/or professional schools and any necessary translations. These transcripts should be submitted directly to an approved professional evaluation service for a course-by-course evaluation (World Education Services or other Westminster approved service). Students who graduate from an American International School are exempt from this requirement. There may be other exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Evidence of English language proficiency as described in the details below.
International695 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 695 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National695 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 695 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.