At Seton Hill University, we educate students to become clinically competent physician assistants who care for the whole patient - respecting diversity and delivering 'patient-centered' care that is ethically sound.
- U.S. News & World Reports ranks Seton Hill's Physician Assistant Graduate Program one of the best in the nation - and the best in southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Collectively, Seton Hill's Physician Assistant Program faculty members have more than 120 years of clinical practice experience.
- 96% of Seton Hill's Physician Assistant Program graduates who have taken the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE) in the past five years have passed it on their first attempt. Pass Rate Report (PDF)
- Students entering the program as freshmen can earn their B.S. and their M.S. in only five years.
- Top-notch classroom, lab and clinical learning facilities and resources in the Boyle Health Sciences Center.
- Small classes allow students to work directly with faculty members in a supportive environment.
- Seton Hill’s Physician Assistant Student Society provides both undergraduate and graduate students in the Physician Assistant Program with opportunities for community service and attendance at statewide conferences.
- Seton Hill's program is fully-accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) through March 2024.
- Clinical Year Orientation
- Behavioral Medicine
- Medical Ethics
- Human Gross Anatomy
- History & Physical
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPhysics View 602 other Masters in Physics in United States
- Official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which postbaccalaureate or graduate course work was taken.
- Evidence of ability to do graduate work as indicated by a minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.2.
- Three letters of recommendation written by appropriate professionals.
- An official course evaluation report from the World Education Service (WES) for all university courses taken.
International45913 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1099 USD per credit during 27 months.
National45913 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1099 USD per credit during 27 months.
Living costs for Greensburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.