With a focus on educating students with a global outlook, we set collaborative, industry-facing projects set in local, national, and international contexts.
The Architecture (ARB or RIBA Part 2) course framework enables you to advance your ability to research, analyse, self-appraise, think critically, work in a team and provide constructive feedback. With core legal, management and design leadership skills built into the course content, you’ll develop high-level skills needed for advanced industry practice.
Careers and employability
Nottingham Trent University's course is validated by RIBA to provide exemption from Part Two examinations, and is prescribed by the Architects Registration Board (ARB) for the purpose of entry onto the UK Register of Architects.
This course is suitable for students wishing to fulfil the educational requirements of the RIBA Part 2, before moving on to Stage 2 practical experience.
- Architectural Theory and Research Methods
- Architectural Technology and Construction Methods
- Management, Practice and Law
- Vertical Studio
- Intervening in the City
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Visual Arts View 526 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
- Usual requirement for entry on to this course is a 2:2 honours degree in a RIBA/ARB Part 1-accredited course.
- In some cases, we accept applicants without an RIBA/ARB Part 1 who can provide an exceptional portfolio, supported by a number of years' experience in architectural practice.
International15600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15600 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.