The Human Genetics and Genetic Counseling MS program at Thomas Jefferson University will provide students integrative education and training to become compassionate and knowledgeable genetic counselors.
- The GC Admissions Match has been established to enhance the process of placing applicants into positions in masters-level genetic counseling programs that are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Genetic Counseling (ACGC).
- The Match uses a process that takes into account both applicants’ and programs’ preferences.
- Human Genetics
- Medical Genetics
- Clinical Applications
- Pathobiology of Cancer
- Clinical Cancer Genetics
- Medical Genetics
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Genetics View 766 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit three letters of reference that provide insight into your academic competence.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Professional Experience: Counseling experience (i.e paid or volunteer work on crisis hot-line, pregnancy/reprodutive counseling service, or other services) is required.
- GRE: Record Exam (GRE) scores taken no longer than five years prior to application are recommended, but not required.
International36252 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36252 USD per year during 21 months.
National36252 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36252 USD per year during 21 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.