By learning a systems-based and inter-generational approach to counseling, our students are provided the training and skills to have transformational impacts on couples and families in diverse clinical settings.
In the state of Oklahoma, many interested in working in the area of marriage, couples, and family therapy will pursue credentials as a Licensed Marital and Family Theraphy graduate (LMFT).
Marital and family therapists have the opportunity to provide counseling services to families, couples, and individuals of varying ages and demographics in settings such as community mental health agencies, hospitals, schools, and even private practice.
To become a marital and family therapist, Southern Nazarene University offers a 60-hour degree program that culminates in a Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (MACP).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Marital & Family Systems Theories
- Theories & Techniques of Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling View 903 other Masters in Psychology in United States
You must meet the following requirements to apply to our program:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Have taken at least 18 hours of psychology related undergraduate coursework (General or Introduction to Psychology and Statistics are required);
- Send your official transcripts in order to verify that you meet our application requirements.
International620 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 620 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National620 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 620 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.