Sports Management Prerequisites: Completion of 24 undergraduate semester hours in Parks and Recreation Management (PRM), Health and Physical Education (HPE), Kinesiology (KINES), Athletic Training Education Program (ATEP), Business Management (MNGMT), Marketing (MRKTG), General Business (GEBUS), or related areas.
Combined undergraduate and graduate work in approved Sports Management and related courses must total at least 44 semester hours.
A graduate student must complete the nine hours of the “Required Professional Education and Psychology Core” before allowed to enroll in the “Internship in Sports Management” course. It is recommended that the graduate student wait until at least ½ of the coursework is complete before internship.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Courses include:
- Recreation Management
- Recreational Areas and Facilities Management
- Recreational Sports History
- Recreation and Sports Management Statistics
- Risk Management in Recreation
- Community Recreation
- Individual Study in Sports Management
- Seminar in Sports Management
- Advanced Sports Management
- Advanced Finance of Sports
- Advanced Leadership in Sports
- Advanced Sports Information Management
- Advanced Olympism Theory
- Advanced Fitness & Wellness Program Design
- Advanced Nutrition for Athletes
- Advanced Group Dynamics in Sports
- Advanced Strategic Planning in Sports
- Advanced Ethics in Sports Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSports Management View 235 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university.
- Submit online application for university admission.
- Application for graduate admission.
- Send official transcript(s) of all credit earned to the graduate office.
- International students must complete a certificate of financial resources form showing sufficient resources to provide for the student’s entire program of study & living expenses while at SWOSU.
International465 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 465 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National235 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 235 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Per Credit Hour.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.