The Civil and Environmental Engineering program at Princeton University has a strong research focus reflected in the requirement of a master’s thesis. The M.S.E. is usually completed within two academic years of full-time study. Financial support in the form of a research or a teaching assistantship may be available for students enrolled in this program.
The M.S.E. program has a strong research focus reflected in the requirement of a master’s thesis. By the second term of study, a committee consisting of the adviser and one additional faculty member is formed to guide and supervise the candidate's thesis research. Candidates must prepare and submit an acceptable thesis as well as present an open seminar on their research.
- Environmental Engineering Fundamentals: Surface and Subsurface Processes
- Statistical Methods for Data Analysis, Modeling and Experimental Design
- Independent Study
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 445 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission to the Graduate School applicants must, before they are enrolled, hold a bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Finalize resume/curriculum vitae.
- Gather email addresses and full names of three recommenders prior to submitting the application online. Letters of recommendation will be submitted using our electronic recommendation service.
- Arrange to have prerequisite test scores sent to Princeton.
- Be sure the statement of academic purpose outlines goals for graduate study.
International57410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57410 USD per year during 24 months.
National57410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57410 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.