The primary focus of most existing MBA - MSL programs at Pfeiffer University is to deliver an overall understanding of the key functional areas of an organization with a heavy emphasis on systems and quantitative approaches. As such, most MBA programs do not provide an adequate understanding of human behavior or the leadership that drives an organization.
Today’s organizations are increasingly global, diverse and competitive. It’s critical that managers increase their knowledge and skill in managing an organization's human resources and their ability to develop high-performance organizations and teams.
This program is designed to provide you with the best of both worlds, i.e., a solid background in the key functional areas of an organization, coupled with a major focus on effective leadership and change management knowledge and skill.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Communications
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Economics for Leadership
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 2221 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Begin the online application process by completing the linked inquiry form.
- Submit your official transcripts from all undergraduate colleges attended.
- Depending on the program, submit your graduate admissions test scores. The Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and Miller Analogies Test (MAT) are all acceptable.
- Submit a current professional resume. A combination of past academic achievement and related work experience may qualify applicants for a waiver of the testing requirement.
- Submit the required letters of recommendation.
International8160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 680 USD per credit during 30 months.
National8160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 680 USD per credit during 30 months.
Living costs for Albemarle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.