Our advanced Leadership program at Pfeiffer University is ideal for professionals working in health care, public administration, the private sector, education and public safety.
Learn cutting-edge research techniques and practices in advanced organizational behavior science to create high-performance work teams and lead organizational change. Gain the leadership and interpersonal skills to direct and develop human resources, including conflict resolution, group dynamics and diversity management.
- Organizational Communications
- Organizational Behavior
- Effective Leadership
- Ethical Issues in Employment Law
- Human Resources Management
- Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Change Management
- Strategies for Building High Performance Organizations and Teams
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Leadership View 563 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Begin the online application process by completing the linked inquiry form.
- Submit your official transcripts from all undergraduate colleges attended.
- Depending on the program, submit your graduate admissions test scores. The Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and Miller Analogies Test (MAT) are all acceptable.
- Submit a current professional resume. A combination of past academic achievement and related work experience may qualify applicants for a waiver of the testing requirement.
- Submit the required letters of recommendation.
International20400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 680 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 680 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Albemarle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.