Our advanced behavioral science program is ideal for professionals working in health care, public administration, the private sector, education and public safety.
Learn cutting-edge research techniques and practices in advanced organizational behavior science to create high-performance work teams and lead organizational change. Gain the leadership and interpersonal skills to direct and develop human resources, including conflict resolution, group dynamics and diversity management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Communications
- Organizational Behavior
- Effective Leadership
- Ethical Issues in Employment Law
- Human Resources Management
- Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Change Management
- Strategies for Building High Performance Organizations and Teams
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1529 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Admission is granted MSL applicants who satisfy ALL of the criteria stated below:
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Graduate Entrance Assessment (GRE, GMAT or Miller Analogies Test preferred).
- Test requirement is waived for applicants already possessing an earned advanced degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- The requirement is waived for applicants with an undergraduate GPA of 2.8 or greater who document 5-7 years of professional work experience.
International668 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 668 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
National668 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 668 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.