The Division is coordinated by the Dean of Graduate Studies and Continuing Education. The Graduate Council has legislative authority for the entire process and has designated and specified advisory responsibilities for all graduate programs. The curricula for Master of Education degrees include courses in both professional education and subject matter areas. A total of 36 hours of study is required for program completion.
Candidates must complete a 12 hour professional education core, a 9 hour required specialization core, a 12 hour chemistry concentration, and a 3 hour (minimum) educational foundation elective. A written comprehensive examination in the chemistry specialization and the professional education core and/or electives is required. Advanced candidates seeking licensure must also complete the SOE portfolio, courses in Behavior Management and Arkansas History, and the student teaching experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses included:
- Instructional Technology
- Assessing Classroom Learning
- Applications of Statistics and Research in Education
- Teaching Diverse Learners
- Psychological Foundations of Teaching and Learning
- History and Philosophy of Education
- Behavior Management
- Curriculum Development
- Public School Law
- Advanced Chemistry
- Methods in High School Chemistry Teaching
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Advanced Biochemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesChemistry View 440 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A total of 36 hours of study is required for program completion.
- A written comprehensive examination in the chemistry specialization and the professional education core and/or electives is required.
- Advanced candidates seeking licensure must also complete the SOE portfolio, courses in Behavior Management and Arkansas History, and the student teaching experience.
International469 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 469 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National207 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 207 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.