Why Chatham University?
An acknowledged leader in graduate education in the health sciences, Chatham has offered an accredited entry-level OT graduate degree for 25 years. The Occupational Therapy program boasts a 100% job placement rate within six months of graduation and an NBCOT pass rate of 99% within one year of graduation.
Focus on Leadership
Chatham’s entry-level OTD program provides students with opportunities to engage in a variety of leadership activities throughout the curriculum. They are assigned a leadership advisor, and take part in a leadership advising group. In addition, there are multiple opportunities to engage in advocacy and leadership roles throughout the program, including program committee positions to foster the development of professional service and leadership skills.
- Human Anatomy
- Laboratory: Human Anatomy
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience Lab
- Foundations of Occupation & Occupational Therapy
- Intro to OT Assessment & Intervention Skills
- Mental Health & Occupational Performance
- Advanced Topics in Occupational Therapy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 168 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- A completed baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or completion of undergraduate requirements for the Integrated Degree Program (IDP) prior to the beginning of classes.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended sent directly to OTCAS.
- Overall combined GPA of 3.0 or better on a scale of 4.0 as calculated b
International23074 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11537 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National23074 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11537 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.