Food Studies and Business Administration graduates from Chatham University gain knowledge in key areas, such as product development, supply chains, agricultural practices, labor, and sustainability, while engaging in hands-on project management and experiential learning.
Explore the MAFS+MBA Degree:
An in-depth knowledge of food production, culture, and history combined with impeccable mastery of business concepts and strategy prepares students to move into positions as leaders and entrepreneurs in these increasingly popular—and important—areas.
Each student also completes a thesis or project in Food Studies. The common preparatory courses provide all students with disciplinary training in natural and social sciences and business. Students gain a holistic understanding of food systems and traditional business skills. Internships and directed study in community settings are encouraged. Graduates will be uniquely prepared to work in various aspects of food systems in the real world.
- Courses Included:
- Global Business
- Sustainable Human Capital
- Corporate Finance
- Information Systems and Analytics
- Managerial Accounting
- Economics for Managers
- Marketing Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Food Sciences View 1582 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with less than a 3.0 who show extreme promise through other achievements may be granted conditional admission.
- Pre-requisite courses in Financial Accounting and Business Statistics (completed prior to enrollment)
- Admissions Essay
- 2 letters of recommendation, from an academic source and/or direct work supervisor
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts, sent directly by the institutions
- Additional writing sample (optional, but encouraged)
International19544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58632 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
National19544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58632 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Pittsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.