The Agricultural Regulations program from University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff prepares students for the growing number of job opportunities with regulatory agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security, Food and Drug Administration and Arkansas State Plant Board, and in science related research fields such as biotechnology, plant science, animal science and food safety. A graduate degree in Agricultural Regulations also prepares graduates to make meaningful contributions to our nation’s agricultural and homeland security.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agricultural and Environmental Regulatory Practices Semina
- Ethical Concepts
- Scientific Writing and Editing in Agriculture
- Geographic Information Systems and Water Management
- Molecular Biology
- Post-Harvest Physiology
- Principles of Pest Management
- Food Safety
- Food Microbiology
- Statistics in Agriculture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesAgriculture View 169 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
- 1. Application for Admission to the Graduate Agricultural Regulations Program
- 2. Non-refundable $37.00 application fee
- 3. Three letters of recommendation
- 4. A 300-500 word statement of purpose
- 5. Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (minimum 2.7 GPA required)
- 6. Immunization Records (Copy)
- 7. Official GRE score of 290 (verbal + quantitative)
- 8. Official TOEFL score (international applicants only) of 550 (paper-based test), 213 (computer-based test) or 79 (internet-based test).
International469 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 469 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National207 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 207 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.