We offer a variety of programs for certification across different areas of concentration for those who already have a teacher certificate as well as those who need to earn a teacher certificate.
As one of College of Saint Rose’s more robust programs, Special Education degree offers full-year paid internships for selected students.
All Special Education programs are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Courses included:
- Found/Issues/Research in Special Education
- Internship Seminar
- Thesis in Special Education
- Organization and Collaboration in Education
- Adapting Instructions for Students
- Child Methods in Math,Sci,Tech
- Topics in Special Education
- Violence Prevention
- Child Abuse Prevention
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Fall Enrollment: June 1 - priority deadline
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 703 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Online application and $40 application fee starting Nov 1st, 2018.
- Statement of Purpose (approximately 300 words)— An effective Statement of Purpose will provide faculty reviewers with an understanding of the applicant’s objectives and motivation for pursuing a graduate degree or certificate.
- Resume— A current resume is required for all programs.
- Unofficial Transcripts— eg. electronic copies of official transcripts issued by institutions of higher education.
- Certification/Licensure Documentation — eg. state licensure examination results, copies of certifications.
- Test Scores— eg. electronic copies of GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE test results.
- Visa Documents— eg. passports, financial verification documents.
- Miscellaneous— eg. WES evaluations, CITE internship forms.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Exam Scores
- Proof of English Proficiency (international applicants only)
International23970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Albany
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.