The College of Saint Rose graduate programs in School District Business Leader and Administration prepare students for careers as educational administrators at either the school or district level. These programs combine theory and practice, culminating in a field experience that is both appropriate and meaningful to the individual’s personal and professional goals.
The master of science degree in educational leadership and administration and the master of science degree in School District Business Leadership (SDBL) are 36-credit programs that includes a research sequence as well as a six-credit internship.
Applicants who have already earned a master’s degree in Education but desire certification in Educational Leadership and Administration may choose to pursue an advanced certificate in School Building Leadership and/or School District Leadership.
Applicants who have already earned a master’s degree in Education or in business related fields may choose to pursue an advanced certificate in School District Business Administration.
All students complete team research projects designed to help them assess the quality of school programs in their own or neighboring schools. Students investigate leadership, instructional practice, curriculum, staff development, data mining, and technology as they determine whether there is evidence of planning, action, and evaluation in those areas.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Fall Enrollment: June 1 - priority deadline
DisciplinesEducation Business Administration Management Studies View 3091 other Masters in Education in United States
- Online application and $40 application fee starting Nov 1st, 2018.
- Statement of Purpose (approximately 300 words)— An effective Statement of Purpose will provide faculty reviewers with an understanding of the applicant’s objectives and motivation for pursuing a graduate degree or certificate.
- Resume— A current resume is required for all programs.
- Unofficial Transcripts— eg. electronic copies of official transcripts issued by institutions of higher education.
- Certification/Licensure Documentation — eg. state licensure examination results, copies of certifications.
- Test Scores— eg. electronic copies of GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE test results.
- Visa Documents— eg. passports, financial verification documents.
- Miscellaneous— eg. WES evaluations, CITE internship forms.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Exam Scores
- Proof of English Proficiency (international applicants only)
International28764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Albany
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.