The College of Education’s full-time, intensive teacher preparation program blends professional knowledge gained through experience in classroom settings with continuing academic preparation. In order to acquire a variety of experiences and to increase future job opportunities, our students normally participate in two placements.
Teaching - Secondary students begin their placements at the beginning of the school year at assigned school sites in central and eastern Oregon and progress through a full-time student teaching experience.
The Eastern Oregon University teaching license can help you obtain licensure in other states
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Teaching as a Profession-SEC
- Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment I-SEC
- Secondary Classroom Management
- Development and Individual Differences: Seconda
- Teaching in a Diverse Society I-SEC
- Initial Fall Field Experience-SEC
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching View 1727 other Masters in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Official transcripts must be submitted in English. Transcripts should be evaluated by WES or another NACES-approved organization.
- Verification of finances through the Affidavit of Support form and bank statements (current to within 6 months of application).
International17712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17712 USD per year during 24 months.
National17712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17712 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14040 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.