Our graduate program in Communication Sciences and Disorders is marked by the diversity of training of faculty members who are recognized nationally as experts in fluency disorders, language disorders in children and adults, voice disorders, and medical aspects of communication disorders.
They are dedicated to the preparation of professionals who are knowledgeable about cutting edge clinical research, are sensitive to issues of cultural diversity, and are effective clinicians and advocates. In addition, faculty foster values related to integrity and ethics, academic excellence, lifelong learning, collegiality and community service.
- Speech-language pathologists in schools
- Nursing homes,
- Private practices,
- Clinical agencies
- Speech-language pathology supervisors
- Clinical administrators in colleges and universities
The program is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) through July 31, 2025 and is approved by New York State Education Department to license speech-language pathologists and to certify teachers of students with speech and language disabilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses included:
- Voice Disorders
- Language Disorders: Infants, Preschoolers and People with Developmental Disabilities
- Language Disorders: School Age Children and Adolescents
- Language Disorders in Adults
- Fluency Disorders
- Motor Speech Disorders
- Swallowing and Its Disorders
- Acquired Cognitive Communication Disorders
- Clinical Applications from Speech and Hearing Science
- AAC and Clinical Applications of Technology
- Counseling for Communication Disorders
- Research Methods in Human Communication Disorders
- Clinical Speech Sound Disorders
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 535 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
International799 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 799 USD per credit and a duration of .
National799 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 799 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.