Chatham’s Master of Communication (MComm) at Chatham University is a flexible, accelerated professional degree program that equips you with a strong understanding of theory and a thorough grounding in practice to share information persuasively, reliably, and ethically in a variety of contexts and media. In addition to building skills as practitioners, you will also acquire foundations in research and theory that equip you to pursue doctoral work in communications or in a related field.
The MComm a hybrid program, blending on-ground courses with select online offerings for increased flexibility.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communications Research and Theory
- Risk and Crisis Communications
- Communications Campaigns
- Communication Law & Ethics
- Communications Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 450 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Have a completed baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university, with an overall undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. (Probationary admission may be granted for applicants with a GPA of less than a 3.0 who show extreme promise through their other achievements.)
- Completed application for admission, including:
- Online application
- One to two page admissions essay explaining why you want to pursue a master's degree in communication and identifying your intended concentration (strategic, environmental, or health communication)
- Curriculum vita or resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
International30510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Pittsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.