Graduate study in Curriculum and Instruction - Instructional Leadership - Exercise Science program at Wayne State College is designed to enhance the HHPS teaching techniques and to enable you to:
- achieve new and broadened academic competencies through coursework
- achieve more effective teaching techniques through methodology courses
- develop competencies in research
- provide professional and academic training to teach or administer in HHPS programs at the post secondary level
- understand the impact of science and its relationship to success in HHPS
This is an online program that results in a master of science in education (MSE) in curriculum and instruction-instructional leadership with an emphasis in exercise science
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Statistical Applications and Data Analysis
- Research Design
- Recent Lit and Research in Education and HHPS
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Advanced Exercise Physiology
- Musculoskeletal Evaluation and Management
- Rehabilitation of Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Sports Medicine Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Sports Sciences View 90 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Successfully complete a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Complete and submit the online Graduate Application for Admission a
- Request official transcript(s) for all college coursework
- The official transcript(s) must be original, have the official seal of the institution and the degree statement, and must be sent directly to WSC (the transcript(s) must not pass the student’s hands).
- Three reference forms or letters need to be submitted on your behalf. Eligible references are school administrators and current or previous employers. The recommendations cannot be from peers, people the student is currently supervising or has supervised in he past.
- Submit a Statement of Purpose to the Dean of the School of Education and Counseling
International6462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 359 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 359 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.