Wayne State College Curriculum and Instruction - Instructional Leadership - English as a Second Language program is designed to prepare students for licensure or certification in Nebraska.
If you plan to pursue licensure or certification in a state other than Nebraska, please check that state's licensing board to determine their licensing requirements. Authorization may be required from them prior to beginning a clinical or field experience in that state.
- Educational Research and Design
- Theory and Practice
- Fundamentals of Curriculum Dev. PK-16
- History and Philosophy of Education
- Intercultural Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Teaching View 1115 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Successfully complete a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Complete and submit the online Graduate Application for Admission a
- Request official transcript(s) for all college coursework
- The official transcript(s) must be original, have the official seal of the institution and the degree statement, and must be sent directly to WSC (the transcript(s) must not pass the student’s hands).
- Three reference forms or letters need to be submitted on your behalf. Eligible references are school administrators and current or previous employers. The recommendations cannot be from peers, people the student is currently supervising or has supervised in he past.
- Submit a Statement of Purpose to the Dean of the School of Education and Counseling
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 465 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 465 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State8352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 232 USD per credit during 12 months.
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, South Dakota, North Dakota or Wisconsin resident (WSC campus): $348
Living costs for Wayne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.