The Wayne State College State Curriculum and Instruction - Instructional Leadership (MSE) - Business and Information Technology Education program is designed to prepare students for licensure or certification in Nebraska.
If you plan to pursue licensure or certification in a state other than Nebraska, please check that state's licensing board to determine their licensing requirements. Authorization may be required from them prior to beginning a clinical or field experience in that state
- Issues in Business Education
- Seminar in Business Education Instruction
- Workshop in Business Education
- Research in Business and Information Technology Education
- Topics in CIS: Emerging Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1228 other Masters in Education in United States
- Successfully complete a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Complete and submit the online Graduate Application for Admission a
- Request official transcript(s) for all college coursework
- The official transcript(s) must be original, have the official seal of the institution and the degree statement, and must be sent directly to WSC (the transcript(s) must not pass the student’s hands).
- Three reference forms or letters need to be submitted on your behalf. Eligible references are school administrators and current or previous employers. The recommendations cannot be from peers, people the student is currently supervising or has supervised in he past.
- Submit a Statement of Purpose to the Dean of the School of Education and Counseling
International6462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 359 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 359 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.