The Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program from Christian Brothers University is based on active-learning, student engagement, and an integrative approach. We've partnered with nationally-renowned medical facilities to offer exceptional clinical experiences during both phases of the program, with an orthopedic thread.
Our emphasis is on evidence-based primary care and preventive medicine, the provision of health care to the medically underserved, and the use of information technology in medicine. The program promotes interdisciplinary team care, patient advocacy, and the delivery of primary health care for all patients.
Your training will provide you with the knowledge and experience to examine patients, diagnose injuries and illnesses, and provide treatment as a general practitioner. After graduation, you must pass the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE) and apply for state medical licensure to work with a supervising physician or surgeon..
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation to Medical History & Physical Examination
- Hematology & Oncology
- Infectious Disease
- Foundations of PA Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1295 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- To be considered for admission for the upcoming Fall or Spring semester, you must submit a formal electronic or paper-based application to the Office of Admissions and pay the $100 application fee.
- SEND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS: You must include all international supplemental documents in order for your application to be considered complete.
- CERTIFICATE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT: All persons or agencies providing assistance to the applicant must complete this form. The bank statement(s) must be on official bank letterhead showing the availability of funds
- International students who have attended another college or university outside of the US will need to have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES).
International4700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2350 USD per semester during 24 months.
National4700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2350 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.