About the Program
With the Educational Leadership program of Christian Brothers University you also will be ready to take the Beginning Instructional Leadership License test for the state of Tennessee.
The MSEL requires 31 hours of coursework and includes leadership practica, internship, and capstone project. You will study principles of school leadership, school management, supervision, and teacher development.
- Policy Perspectives for Educators
- School, Parent and Community Partnerships
- Exploring School Leadership
- Strategies for Whole School Renewal
- Supervision and Teacher Development
- Managing the Modern School
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Educational Leadership View 1766 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apprentice or Professional Tennessee Teaching License showing at least 3 years teaching experience
- You will need to have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0, or a Praxis Core test (Reading Math & Writing) passed within the last 5 years, or a GRE test (minimum score 310) within last 5 years
- Letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Copies of the last three years of evaluation documents
- Completed Professional Development Plan based upon three areas of improvement
- Evidence demonstrating an ability to improve student achievement and leadership in coaching others to raise student achievement
- Evidence of in-depth knowledge of curriculum, instruction, and assessment
- Evidence to demonstrate an ability to develop collaborative, cooperative relationships with stakeholders
- Personal statement of career goals
- Your philosophy of instructional leadership
- Autobiographical sketch
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- $35.00 application fee
International18910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.