The Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis program at the University of Wisconsin Madison offers several named options (formal sub-majors documented on the transcript):
- Cooperative Program with UW–Whitewater
- Educational Policy Analysis & Evaluation
- Global Higher Education
- Higher Education
- K-12 Leadership
- Wisconsin Idea Principal Preparation
The department has long held a commitment to diversity and the strength it brings to a program. The department seeks to attract a very diverse student population. As one of its core values, the ELPA learning community celebrates wholeness, while, at the same time, values the richness of differences in life experiences, cultural backgrounds, ways of knowing, and perspectives of its individual members. The department seeks to renew itself continually by attracting faculty and students who contribute to this diversity as well as enhance the larger community.
- Articulates, critiques, or elaborates the theories, research methods, and approaches to scholarly inquiry or practice in educational settings.
- Identifies sources and assembles evidence pertaining to questions or challenges in the field of study or field of practice.
- Demonstrates understanding of the primary field of study or field of practice in a historical, social, or global context.
- Demonstrates understanding of how to identify and address social inequalities in educational opportunities and outcomes through a field of study or field of practice.
- Selects and/or utilizes the most appropriate methodologies and practices.
- Evaluates or synthesizes information pertaining to questions or challenges in the field of study or field of practice.
- Communicates clearly in ways appropriate to the field of study or field of practice.
- Recognizes and applies principles of ethical and professional conduct.
- Instructional Leadership and Teacher Capacity
- Evaluating and Supporting Quality Classroom Teaching
- Leadership for Equity and Diversity
- Race, Class and Educational Inequality
- School-Level Leadership
- Field Experience in Educational Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Educational Leadership View 1788 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Essay (reason for study)
- Unofficial transcripts
- Letters of recommendation (submitted electronically)
- Supporting documentation (if required)
International25548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25548 USD per year during 24 months.
National25548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25548 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12218 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12218 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.