Earning such a degree is never easy; the workload is demanding and challenging. For this reason, we have formatted our program to make the experience convenient, enjoyable, personalized and, most of all, rewarding.
The Cohort Master of Business Administration program from Christian Brothers University program structured around cohort groups of 15-20 students. Two or more new groups of cohorts are formed twice each year, in March and October. Students remain with the same cohort groups, taking each course sequentially, for the duration of the 27-month program.
Each course meets one night per week, from 6-10PM, over an eight-week time frame. By starting more than one cohort at each start, students have the flexibility of attending class on an alternate night, if necessary.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Business
- Business Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Financial Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Strategic Management
- Analytical Business Research
- Strategic Marketing
- Capstone Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1307 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- To be considered for admission for the upcoming Fall or Spring semester, you must submit a formal electronic or paper-based application to the Office of Admissions and pay the $100 application fee.
- SEND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS: You must include all international supplemental documents in order for your application to be considered complete.
- CERTIFICATE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT: All persons or agencies providing assistance to the applicant must complete this form. The bank statement(s) must be on official bank letterhead showing the availability of funds
- International students who have attended another college or university outside of the US will need to have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES).
International695 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 695 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National695 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 695 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.