The MPA program offers an innovative and practical curriculum that stresses intellectual and theoretical foundations for professionals preparing to take on socially responsible roles in public leadership and service.
Features and Benefits
Accredited by the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration, the MPA program is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top graduate public affairs programs in Southern California. Features and benefits of the program include:
- personal attention, networking, and high levels of interaction among students and faculty;
- an emphasis on skills development and civic professionalism;
- relevant core offerings and choice of concentrations;
- courses focused on active learning, including an elective travel course and applied project opportunities;
- highly competent, professional faculty dedicated to public service;
- year-round coursework allows students to begin fall, winter, spring, or summer;
- full library resources and specialized career development services offered to all students and alumni;
- tutoring and mentoring offered by the Academic Success Center;
- financial assistance.
More informationVisit official programme website
University of La Verne is here for you with 125 years of successfully advancing careers.
- Affordable programs with flexible scheduling designed to fit your busy life
- Expert faculty with real-world experience
- “America’s Best Colleges for Adult Learners”—Washington Monthly 2016
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Law View 127 other Masters in Public Law in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Letters of recommendation attesting to academic/professional competency.
- Demonstrated ability to write at an acceptable level for graduate study.
- Completed application with non-refundable application fee. Fees submitted from outside the United States must be in international money orders written in US dollars (please ensure the applicant’s name is included on the money order).
- Statement of Purpose: Provide approximately a 200 word essay outlining goals for graduate study.
International780 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 780 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National780 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 780 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.