The CBU MAcc degree can be completed in an intensive 10-month program or at a slower pace allowing up to five years to complete. The MAcc degree offers students the option of selecting one of two concentrations: Forensic Accounting and Financial Management.
Entering students need to have demonstrated strong academic performance in prior university studies. Students must have successfully completed introductory courses in financial accounting, managerial accounting, intermediate accounting, tax and audit from an accredited college or university.
Many students are admitted to the program before these requirements are met. Any additional prerequisite requirements will be determined on an individual basis, as some students may need to develop core competencies prior to the start of the program.
Students in the Master’s of Accountancy program at Christian Brothers University will be prepared for professions in public, industrial, managerial, tax and governmental accounting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tax and Business Strategy
- International Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Information Security
- IT Audit and Control
- IFRS Regulations and Research
- Governmental and Non-profit Accounting
- Asset Valuation and Business Strategy
- Internship / CPA Review Course
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAccounting Actuarial Science View 637 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission for the upcoming Fall or Spring semester, you must submit a formal electronic or paper-based application to the Office of Admissions and pay the $100 application fee.
- SEND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS: You must include all international supplemental documents in order for your application to be considered complete.
- CERTIFICATE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT: All persons or agencies providing assistance to the applicant must complete this form. The bank statement(s) must be on official bank letterhead showing the availability of funds
- International students who have attended another college or university outside of the US will need to have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES).
International10425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.