Be a part of the new generation of health care leaders with an MHA degree at MSU Denver. The MHA provides you with a new online experience backed by years of tradition. Students have the flexibility of online work with the power of live interaction with your professors.
The power of our program is the diversity of our students and faculty. They share one thing in common: a passion to improve the health of our community.
Metropolitan State University of Denver's Health Administration graduates have a variety of health care career opportunities as leaders in public, private and government sectors. Below are a few examples:
- Aging Services
- Physician Groups
- Federal and State Agencies
- Health Insurance
- Fundamentals of Health Care Systems and Organizational Structures
- Health Care Administration, Theory and Application, Governance, and Leadership
- Health Care Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Change, and Development
- Health Care Legal Principles, Compliance, and Ethics
- Population and Community Health
- Seminar in Health Administration: Current Topics, Trends, Policy, and Sustainability
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
To be announced
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 1342 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Application and pay the $50 nonrefundable
- Official transcripts are needed from all colleges and universities attended.
- International transcripts must have an official English translation done by a certified translator (if applicable), and a professional course-by-course evaluation showing equivalency to a U.S. bachelor's degree.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Need three (3) professional references
- Submit a Personal Statement Essay
International11000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State10500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.