Business Administration for Experienced Professionals program of University of La Verne is tailored to those with at least three years of experience who want to take the next step toward leadership positions in their careers.
To provide maximum convenience and flexibility, the program is offered online and is available at several locations throughout California, including La Verne, Bakersfield, Burbank, College of the Canyons, Irvine, Ontario, Oxnard, and Victorville, as well as at Vandenberg Air Force Base (VAFB) and Naval Base Ventura County (NBVC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Economics for Decision-Making
- Quantitative and Statistical Analysis
- Business Finance
- Business Marketing
- Managing Technology
- Managing Financial Resources
- Designing Effective Organizations
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Management of Business Operations
- Global Business Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Recommended: application to be submitted at least one month prior to the semester/term you wish to begin (international students: at least two months)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1461 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. (Doctoral programs may also require a master’s degree.) Students whose degrees were completed at foreign universities must submit notarized translations into English where appropriate. Such students may be required to have their degrees evaluated by a La Verne-approved evaluation service to determine equivalency to a bachelor’s degree from the United States. There is a fee for this service.
- A preferred GPA of 2.5 or above for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate study, and a GPA of 3.0 for any graduate work.
- Letters of recommendation attesting to academic/professional competency.
- Demonstrated ability to write at an acceptable level for graduate study.
International30030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 910 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 910 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for La Verne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.