The program is designed primarily for adult professionals with a minimum of three years of full time professional work experience. Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution. The curriculum integrates management theory with real-world applications.
Program Expectations: Entering students are expected to be able to utilize word processing, spreadsheets, electronic communications, and information retrieval on the Internet; to have access to a personal computer; to be able to apply mathematical skills for solving basic economic and business problems; and, to possess good oral and written communication skills. The University offers courses to assist students in obtaining these necessary competencies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Economics for Decision-Making
- Quantitative and Statistical Analysis
- Business Finance
- Business Marketing
- Managing Technology
- Managing Financial Resources
- Designing Effective Organizations
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Management of Business Operations
- Global Business Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1306 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A completed La Verne Freshman Application OR Common Application
- $50 (USD) application fee
- Official high school transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary schools and universities:
- A Personal Essay allows us to get to learn a little more about you. Essay prompts are located in the application and are submitted at the time of application submission;
- One letter of recommendation
- SAT (La Verne Code 4381) or ACT (La Verne Code: 0295) exam results sent directly from the testing agency to the University of La Verne; or
- TOEFL (La Verne Code: 4381), IELTS, Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or PTE Academic results sent directly from the testing agency to the University of La Verne.
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.