You want the pride of earning your master’s from one of Ohio’s most respected private universities. You want the Capital MBA.
The Business Administration program of Capital University is highly respected in Central Ohio and beyond, and it’s designed specifically for working professionals. Our professors are dynamic, connected and interested in your goals. Classes meet face-to-face on an accessible campus at our Law School in downtown Columbus, or at our main campus in Bexley. At Capital, you’ll be a person, not a user ID and screen name.
Our program is flexible and customizable. Finish in as few as two years, or work at a pace that fits your life, family and career. Our courses are designed to help you apply your learning real-time at work. And they’re all offered each term so you can progress quickly or, when life and work happen, take a break and pick right back up where you left off. At Capital, there is always a path to reach your education and career goals.
Earn Your MBA, Work and Have a Life
As the longest-running evening MBA program in Columbus, the Capital MBA is flexible and experienced at meeting the needs of working professionals who care about work/life balance. If you have the ability, interest and drive to earn your MBA, we will be a trusted partner in getting you to the finish line.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1417 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Our MBA is a competitive program for highly competent working professionals. As such, the admission committee expects a minimum of three years of professional work experience
- Candidates with at least 4 years of professional experience and an undergraduate GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale will automatically be waived from the GMAT requirement
- The minimum desired cumulative GPA from undergraduate degrees is 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- We require a minimum of two professional references, which should help the admission committee determine both your capabilities and ambition
- Personal Interview
- International applicants must demonstrate English proficiency by meeting the university's TOEFL or IELTS requirements
- The admission committee expects a minimum of three years of professional work experience.
International21300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 24 months.
National21300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.