Our Online Master’s in Strategic Communication Management from Concordia University, St. Paul is designed to help students create solutions to communication challenges using strategic thinking and logical analysis.
The program is ideal for students who have professional experience or career interests in corporate communication, public relations, strategic planning or other general management functions. Graduates will leave the program with knowledge of emerging technologies, industry innovation, leadership and intercultural communication.
- Strategic Communication Management
- Interactive Media Management
- Leadership Communication
- Media Strategies (applied class)
- Communication Inquiry and Measurement
- Applied Communication Competencies
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Strategic Management View 77 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
- Online Application: Create an account and submit our online application. Once submitted, you can follow your application process through the application portal.
- Official College Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from an accreditor that is recognized by the US Department of Education stating the conferral of the Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Personal Statement
International5700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 475 USD per credit during 36 months.
National5700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 475 USD per credit during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.