With courses offered both online and on ground, the program prepares graduates to lead in the workplace, with a curriculum that blends technology and business management skills.
The Master of Science in Information Technology Management program at Concordia University, St. Paul is designed to help students achieve their academic and career goals in the information technology field. With courses offered both online and on ground, the program prepares graduates to lead in the workplace, with a curriculum that blends technology and business management skills.
Responsive to Career planning needs
- CSP’s Office of Career Development provides many resources to support students and alumni with their career goals, including help with employment and graduate school research, resumes, networking, and interview skills.
- Our integrated career development plan meets you where you are and provides you with tools and strategies to support you in achieving your current and future career goals.
- Find an internship or network with employers through Concordia’s vast base of local partners.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Strategy
- Ethics in Technology Management
- Research in Information Technology
- Strategic Communication
- Financial Analysis for Technology Managers
- Managing Technology Teams
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management View 443 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Online Application: Create an account and submit our online application. Once submitted, you can follow your application process through the application portal.
- Official College Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from an accreditor that is recognized by the US Department of Education stating the conferral of the Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Personal Statement
International475 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 475 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National475 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 475 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.