The Master of Business Administration program at Colorado Mesa University is designed to provide a broad background in business while allowing students to focus on various aspects of their study or areas specific to their career goals and business aspirations.
Students will acquire knowledge of management operations; an appreciation of the interrelationships involved in business; an understanding of the economic, political and social environment in which businesses function; accounting and financial practices; and leadership behavioral skills that are essential in a manager's role in the implementation of business decisions
The MBA program provides an atmosphere conducive to the development of each student's ability to think in a creative manner and to effectively problem solve. The program makes extensive use of lectures, seminars, group projects, case studies and independent research.
The MBA degree is one of the more desirable graduate degrees within the business environment and data supports this return on investment when the initial cost for acquiring the degree is reasonable. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data continues to support an increase in education correlates to increased income. Graduates have successful careers regionally and nationally with accounting firms, hospitals, ski resorts, manufacturing companies, universities and various other large and small businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Strategy
- Leading Organizations
- Marketing Strategy
- Advanced Business Law and Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1291 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Possess an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Demonstrate evidence Of a strong academic background and the ability to pursue advanced study;
- Demonstrate evidence Of appropriate English, reading, and writing skills;
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills;
- Write a 750-word essay in APA style on an assigned, important global business current topic, demonstrating
- potential for MBA-IeveI writing ability. The essay is written in a controlled setting. See MBA Office to schedule.
- Provide a current resume containing a detailed work history;
- Provide two professional and/or academic recommendations;
- Interview, if required, With members Of MBA Committee;
International750 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 750 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National500 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.