To train future global executives responsible for the planning and design of vehicles, transportation systems and mobility services in the issues of sustainable development, the Masters mobilizes a wide range of specialist spheres (engineering, economics, planning) and specific tools (modelling, institution analysis, management) for:
- a good understanding and model of the real determinants of transportation demand (freight and passenger);
- determining the appropriate domains of the different transportation modes or modal combinations;
- identifying, structuring and implementing technological, organizational and behavioral solutions to provide credible operational responses to the challenges of sustainable transportation;
- managing cross-cultural factors;
- supporting private and public actors in the development of a range of innovative and relevant mobility services.
This Transport and Sustainable Development degree from École des Ponts ParisTech opens up career opportunities abroad or in France within national or international companies or organizations, or in national, regional, and local government, in the following roles:
- Designing sustainable vehicles and mobility services
- Operating transit infrastructures or services
- Planning, developing, marketing, regulating transit networks
- Auditing or managing sustainable development policy for a company or institution
Benefits of the program:
- A program that combines engineering, social sciences, and management, to provide appropriate solutions for complex problems;
- A highly international framework that offers the opportunity both to develop skills in intercultural management and to work on the priorities and solutions of sustainable transportation in context;
- A strong link with the working world, a 6-month internship within a French company or institution.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSustainable Development Transport Management View 32 other Masters in Sustainable Development in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.