Because of the diversity of students’ backgrounds, the course naturally allows participants to explore the principles of coaching and mentoring within a variety of settings, as well as applying new skills to their own role. The course’s general environment is dynamic and interactive, and students are encouraged throughout to share and explore ideas.
Why this Coaching and Mentoring course offered by Plymouth Marjon?
- Marjon is the only university in the South West offering this qualification.
- Tutors are themselves experienced coaches and mentors operating in a range of settings.
- This course is designed to meet the needs of professionals that wish to undertake a qualification whilst working.
- Group size is restricted to ensure that participants have the most rewarding experience
Perfect if you're curious about:
- What is the difference between coaching and mentoring?
- Is there a ‘best way’ to approach coaching and mentoring?
- What skills do I need to develop to be more effective as a coach or mentor?
- How can leaders use coaching and mentoring with their teams?
- Which models of coaching and mentoring best suit my own professional context?
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Coaching & Mentoring
- Coaching & Mentoring in Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCoaching View 55 other Masters in Coaching in United Kingdom
- A good undergraduate degree 2:2 honours or above.
- To be engaged in paid or voluntary work (full or part time) where coaching and/or mentoring is or could be undertaken.
- English language level of IELTS 6.5 for international students.
International1833 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1833 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA1833 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1833 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.