At the Industrial-Organizational Psychology program offered by St. Mary's University students who complete the program are prepared to develop and use tests for selection of employees, conduct job analysis and evaluation, identify training and development needs of organizations and groups, evaluate the effectiveness of organizational interventions, facilitate organizational change and development, and maximize the effectiveness and quality of work life for individuals and work groups in organizational settings. Many of our graduates have gone on to work at companies such as USAA, Valero, Andeaver, CST Brands, Zachary Group, Operational Technologies, Booz Allen, SWRI, and Zappos while others have furthered their education by pursuing a Ph.D. in industrial/organizational psychology at other universities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Computer Appl in the Behavioral & Social Sciences-SPSS Basics
- Advanced Topics in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Personnel Psychology
- Organizational Psychology
- Professional Development & Assessment Centers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1498 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Candidacy indicates the student has demonstrated a general knowledge of psychology and the ability to do graduate work. In addition to completing the application for candidacy, to be eligible, a student must have:
- Completed all prerequisites with a minimum grade of C;
- Completed 12 graduate credit hours in their degree program;
- Maintained a B- average in all coursework in their degree program;
- Earned a minimum grade of B- in all required (non-elective) courses;
- Successful completion of assessment center and development plan; and
- Satisfied other specified departmental requirements.
International980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.