Graduates acquire a strong background in theoretical and applied principles of analysis, design, and implementation of electrical, electronics, and computer-controlled systems.
The Electrical Engineering program offered by St. Mary's University provides students with flexible curriculum that integrates new developments in the field of electrical and electronics engineering.
The program provides students with:
- Current and relevant technical knowledge
- Extensive practical hands-on experience in the laboratories
- The opportunity to participate in faculty research projects
- The convenience of attending all classes in the evening
- Small class sizes (12-to-1 student-to-faculty ratio) and an academically stimulating environment
- Wireless Communications
- Data Mining
- Software Engineering
- Wireless Security
- Special Topics
- Digital Control Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 336 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a closely related discipline. Applicants who earned a bachelor’s degree in a closely related discipline, such as physics or mathematics, may be admitted with the provision that they take the prerequisite courses listed below. The Graduate Program Director will evaluate these cases on an individual basis.
- Applicants who fail to meet any of the above standards may be admitted on a conditional basis. The graduate program director evaluates these cases on an individual basis.
International980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.