COURSES AND DEGREE PLAN
The Business Administration program offered by St. Mary's University provides students with a flexible curriculum that integrates the same core curriculum as the Greehey MBA Values-Driven Leaders program with the option to choose a specific concentration.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Business Core
- Marketing Management Core
- Management of Information and Technology
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Leaders, Strategy and Society
- Data Visualization and Financial Modeling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1335 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Online application
- Official transcript from all colleges and universities attended
- Two (2) letters of recommendation, preferably from a recent instructor and/or employer
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae/C.V.
- Statement of Purpose/Professional goal statement
International980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.