ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Sound theoretical and field-based experiences will be provided. The Catholic track also provides a special series of studies for preparing teachers for their role in Catholic schools. The Catholic School Leadership Program offered by St. Mary's University meets the state of Texas standards.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Educational Practice
- Curriculum Theory and Practice
- Applied Educational Research
- Moral and Spiritual Development
- Current Topics in Education
- Internship in Catholic School Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Religious Studies & Theology View 1496 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply Online (no fee)
- Official transcript(s) from all institutions attended. All international transcripts must be recorded in English or officially translated to English. If these documents are written in a language other than English, a certified translation in English must be provided together with the original language records. Any translated record should be a literal and not an interpretive translation.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Financial Guarantee
- Copy of your passport
International980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.