Biomedical Sciences - Regenerative Medicine from Maastricht University is inherently translational and uses basic scientific knowledge to solve real clinical problems. Within this specialisation, topics will focus on both the molecular biological (including stem cell biology and gene therapies) and technological (including tissue engineering and bio-fabrication technologies) aspects, and the combination thereof within a clinical context.
Students at Biomedical Sciences - Regenerative Medicine from Maastricht University will:
- obtain an overview of the science and technology in the field of RM;
- be exposed to the essence of multi-disciplinarity within RM;
- understand the difference between basic science and translational science;
- learn how to bring novel inventions within the field of RM to the market;
- make the scientific journey from basic science and technology towards a clinical application; and
- learn to communicate specialised knowledge to a group of scientists with different background and specialisations.
- The Science and Technology of Regenerative Therapeutics
- Translating Therapies into the Clinic and onto the Market
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Health Sciences View 88 other Masters in Health Sciences in Netherlands
- A copy of your passport or your EU/EEA identity card
- A copy of your most recent certified transcript and a copy of your diploma if you have obtained it
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of sufficient command of English
- A sufficient GRE General test score report
International18200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.