At Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience - Drug Development and Neurohealth from Maastricht University you will interact with industry and regulatory agencies. The overarching theme is the pipeline of drug research & development from design of the molecule to its applications in healthcare settings.
The Drug Development and Neurohealth specialisation equips researchers with the skills needed for pharmaceutical drug discovery & development and personalised healthcare in neuroscience in academic, industrial, as well as governmental settings.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Advanced Statistics
- Clinical Assessment Instruments
- Developmental Psychopathology
- Eating Disorders
- Human Neuroimaging
- The Application of Cognitive Methods in Psychopathology Research
- Mental Health and Happiness
- Psychiatric Epidemiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
First selection round deadline: 15 January
DisciplinesNeuroscience Cognitive Sciences Pharmacology View 38 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Maastricht University and/or in Netherlands, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your passport or your EU/EEA identity card: make a copy of the page with your personal details.
- A copy of your most recent certified grades transcript and a copy of your certified diploma if you have obtained it.
- Your curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation, in English, max. 500 words. Make sure to indicate your chosen specialisation at the beginning of the letter.
- Provide information about your academic background (Information Sheet Forensic Master + Research Master).
- Ask for two academic references.
- Copy of your language test with sufficient results (if applicable).
- University bachelor's degree
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3990 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.