Psychology - Developmental Psychology from Maastricht University will help you understand how certain behaviours and cognitive functions relate to a person’s psychological and biological constitution and the development of the brain. The cognitive-biological orientation of this programme is unique in Europe. You’ll study the most recent developmental theories and research findings. And you’ll learn to apply various diagnostic and research tools in the clinical field and developmental research.
This program will make you well-prepared to work as a psychologist or researcher in mental health or educational institutions.
- Perception, Attention and Motor Development
- Practical Training: Measuring Attention and Executive Functions in Behavioural Paradigms
- Practical Training: EEG and ERP
- Development of Cognition and Language
- Social Emotional Development
- Practical Training: Psychological Tests
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences Childhood Studies View 93 other Masters in Psychology in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your passport or your EU/EEA identity card: make a copy of the page with your personal details.
- A copy of your most recent certified grades transcript and a copy of your certified diploma if you have obtained it
- Your curriculum vitae
- The completed Statistics and Methodology checklist
- Letter of motivation.
- Statement of completion
- Copy of your language test with sufficient results (if applicable)
- Bachelor's degree
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3990 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.